Exposure X2 is an advanced RAW photo editor and organizer that improves every step in your editing workflow. Use it to quickly organize your images, nondestructively edit your photos, and apply gorgeous looks and special effects. For over a decade, Exposure has been the go-to solution for digital photographers seeking a smarter, faster way to create stunning images. Exposure X2 continues this tradition, and is the follow-up to the award-winning Exposure X.
You won't find unnecessary complications like catalogs, imports, or separate user modules. Instead, Exposure streamlines your workflow, making it easy for you to organize your photos and transform them into beautiful works of art. It's flexible enough to adapt to different workflows, too. Use it as your complete solution or as a creative editing plug-in with Adobe Lightroom or Photoshop.
Exposure offers the creative tools you need to create your masterpiece. Its library of carefully-curated styles spans the history of film and beyond. Use these presets to bring warmth and character to your images. Browse them for inspiration, then apply the one that best evokes your chosen mood.
Make essential adjustments like exposure, sharpening, color toning, and more. Retouch images using the spot heal and brush tool. Then use advanced tools like bokeh, overlays, grain, and vignettes to bring your creative vision to life. The Exposure Bundle features natural media tools, so you can transform your photos into realistic oil paintings, watercolors, and more.
Exposure keeps you in the creative editing zone. It's streamlined and intuitive, so you avoid burdensome steps like catalogs or imports. Your entire workflow becomes easier and faster. There's no switching back and forth between separate user modules ‒ simply navigate to your images and begin working.
The intuitive user interface puts all the tools you need on screen. You can preview multiple looks simultaneously, then quickly choose your favorite and apply it with a single click. Exposure has all the creative tools you need, so you don't have to cobble together multiple applications to create beautiful images.
What's New in Alien Skin Exposure X2:
Complete Photo Manager
• File and folder operations (copy, move, rename, delete)
• Flags/Stars/Colors for organizing and culling
• Filtering and filter presets to see only the photos you are interested in
• new Drag files to Apple Finder or Windows Explorer to copy or move them
• Drag an image or folder onto Exposure to visit that folder and create a bookmark
• Metadata display in the thumbnails, preview, and panel
• Batch file renaming
• new Adjust capture time
• new Full text search to find images by a variety of criteria
• new Enhanced selection and sorting options
• new Enhanced export options (file type, resizing, and renaming)
• new Ability to create and manage workflow presets (import, export, categorize, rename, and more)
Support for a variety of DSLR and mirrorless cameras
• NEW Lens distortion correction for a variety of popular lenses
• Supports a variety of file types (RAW, TIFF, JPEG, DNG)
- Install the software.
- Copy the patch in the installation directory and make sure you launch it where the app is installed!
This is important coz keygen won't launch automatically if not launched in install dir.
- Patch the target files. After keygen is launched, generate a key from it ,run exposure x2 and paste it to activation dialog.
- Click next. Choose to activate via mail. Copy your install ID to keygen and activate with the generated activation code.
Title : Alien Skin Exposure X2 220.127.116.11 Revision 36915
Language : English
File Size : 184 mb