From Capture to Creativity. The fastest way to bring your vision to life. From legendary creative effects plug-in to award-winning photo editor. Introducing Exposure X2, the advanced non-destructive RAW editor that handles your full workflow. From capture to creativity, it's the fastest way to bring your vision to life.
Begin working within moments of connecting your camera to your computer. Exposure handles image uploads, and its catalog-free approach makes your photos available for editing instantly as they are added.
Exposure uses the same familiar folder structure as your computer, so you'll feel right at home when managing your photo library. You'll enjoy a catalog-free workflow that's fast, reliable, and uses disk space efficiently. Exposure stores your edits alongside your images. So it's easy to back up photos and edits simultaneously, move or rename images without losing your edits, and upload them to cloud storage. You can even edit on multiple computers and collaborate with other photographers and retouchers.
You've got all the tagging and rating tools you need to efficiently organize photos, including stars, flags, and color labels. No matter how large your photo library is, you can quickly find any image using Exposure's extensive sorting and search tools. Want to find all images shot with a particular lens, on a particular day, at a particular f-stop? Done.
Exposure puts everything you need onscreen, in a single user interface. Transition seamlessly between organizing, editing, and exporting. Exposure even features advanced creative effects and portrait retouching.
Exposure's beating heart is its advanced rendering engine, which was built to handle the demanding task of accurate film emulation. Our exhaustive study of analog film - down to the subtleties of individual film grains - enables Exposure to simulate a variety of iconic film looks with unmatched precision. Exposure's selection of tasteful presets spans the history of photography, then goes even further, offering new creative styles.
Exposure's vast library of creative presets provides you with an array of looks to choose from. You can customize each one, then save it as your own unique look. Make fundamental adjustments like color toning, sharpening, and exposure. Then move onto Exposure's many advanced creative effects.
Here are just a few of the possibilities:
- Subtly draw attention to your subject using vignettes and the award-winning bokeh tool
- Imbue your images with authentic-looking film grain
- Perfect your portraits with spot healing and brushing tools
- Stack and blend layers for an endless variety of looks
- Add adjustable overlays like borders, textures, and light leaks
Exposure speeds you into the creative editing zone - the place where your photos become art - and keeps you there. It's not just about speed, although Exposure is plenty fast. You also benefit from streamlined workflows, an intuitive interface, and all the creative tools you need to create beautiful images.
- Apple Mac users need OS X Yosemite (10.10) or newer
- Microsoft Windows users need Windows 8 64-bit or newer
- An Intel Core 2 processor or compatible
- A monitor with 1280x768 resolution or greater
The plug-in requirements are as follows:
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 or Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 or newer
- Adobe Lightroom 6 or Adobe Lightroom CC 2015 or newer
- Install the software.
- Copy the patch in the installation directory and make sure you launch it where the app is installed!
This is important coz keygen won't launch automatically if not launched in install dir.
- Patch the target files. After keygen is launched, generate a key from it ,run exposure x2 and paste it to activation dialog.
- Click next. Choose to activate via mail. Copy your install ID to keygen and activate with the generated activation code.
Title : Alien Skin Exposure X2 184.108.40.206 Revision 37053
Language : English
File Size : 184 mb
OS : Windows x64