The Times How to Crack Cryptic Crosswords By: Tim Moorey
Expert crossword solver and setter, Tim Moorey, seeks to dispel the myth that cryptic crosswords are the preserve of the elite. In this new, easy guide, he demonstrates that anyone who enjoys words and word play can learn to solve a cryptic crossword clue.
With clear pictorially presented explanations for many clues, you too can revel in the deep satisfaction that comes from finishing cryptic crossword puzzles.
Designed to apply to the solving of any cryptic crossword, this book develops and expands Tim's first book, How to Master The Times Crossword, and is designed to guide the cryptic crossword beginner to an enriched solving experience.
* Contains 15 new practice puzzles from 15 different newspaper and magazine sources.
* Many new hints and tips to help every solver
* Greatly expanded lists e.g. of those all-important abbreviations you should know
* A completely new demonstration of how one solver tackles a typical daily cryptic
* Up-to-date sections on the latest help available online, e.g. smartphone and tablet apps
* In-depth and clear explanations of every clue and puzzle answer
* Previously published as 'HOW TO MASTER THE TIMES CROSSWORD: The Times Cryptic Crossword Demystified'
Number Of Pages: 224
Published: 30th May 2014
Size: 10.4 MB